Construction Project Manager/Site Superintendent
- Charting project objectives and plans. Setting performance requirements and selecting project participants.
- Wise utilization of resources (labor, materials and equipment) and ensuring procurement at most cost-effective terms.
- Effectively communicate in order to prevent conflicts among all participants; and when necessary resolve any conflicts that do develop.
- Oversee the construction project from start to finish.
- Manage project budget in such a way as to minimize exposure and risk in the project.
- Maintain project schedule to complete on time or earlier than anticipated.
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of all involved, to include but not limited to, architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers.
- Continually monitor project progress and hold regular status meetings.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Perform site inspections at determined intervals.
- Enter and update complete and timely project documentation and submittals.
- Serve as a key link with the clients and review the deliverable prepared by the team before passing on to clients.
- Maintains an organized job site, including the on-site office.
- Ensures all on-site parties adhere to company safety policy and standards. Rectifies job site hazards immediately.
- Supervised completion of final punch list items.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED
Must have strong communication skills both written and verbal. Must be able to analyze problems and make sound decisions in a timely manner. Must have excellent attention to detail. Must be quick, confident, assertive, ethical and analytical.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction management. Must have CQM certification as well as OSHA 30. P6 scheduling experience preferred. Federal construction contracting experience a must.