Design/Build Repairs and Renovations
- Design/Build interior repairs and renovations to multiple areas within the NAS Jacksonville Contracting Office (approximately 8,700 total SF)
- Selective demolition to remove existing architectural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing items
- Renovation included installation of walls, solid core wood doors in hollow metal frames, suspended acoustical ceilings, millwork, interior finishes, appliances including refrigerators and microwaves, carpeting and vinyl enhanced floor tile, and an overhead projector with ceiling-mounted pulldown projector screen.
- Installation of a complete new HVAC system featuring a 15-ton split system AC unit and 12.5-ton variable air volume rooftop unit
- Concurrently with the interior repairs and renovations, Maven also self-performed removal and replacement of the existing 60,000 SF roof at Building 27 under a separate contract valued at $1.1M