Fire Alarm Upgrades
- This is a systems design and construction project located at NAS Meridian, MS.
- Removal of the existing fire alarm control panel, radio transmitter and all related components.
- All existing initiating and notification devices shall be removed, including manual pull stations, smoke detectors, audio/visual notification devices, and duct detectors.
- A new voice evacuation fire alarm/ mass notification system shall be provided throughout the facility.
- Connection to the new radio transmitter compatible with the new D-21 Monaco base reporting system shall be provided. These devices shall be located in a location as directed by the NAVFAC
- Southeast Fire Protection Engineer. Initiating devices and notification devices shall be located to provide complete coverage throughout the facility. Text signs shall be provided as part of the mass notification system.